Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Thanks so much Martin! This fixed our issue and you really saved the day! 😉

themandril2002 Friend

I almost de-installed my ja social template all together since I knew it had to be the template. Why if you guys have known about this so long didnt you update the template and kickstart package. PLEASE fix your other templates and kickstarts cause I really like your templates but these kinds of things make people want to use anything else. :((

blistar Friend

We have JA Social and tryed all solution that we found on the forum, but nothing work.

Joomla version 1.5.23

Pleeease help us

celius Friend

<em>@stuarta60 200993 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

Just FYI if the template uses T3 framework the filepath to edit the confirm.php file is;

/plugins/system/jat3/base-themes/default/html/com_user/reset

:)</blockquote>

Thank you!

poshy13 Friend

Hi Guys

You write that if you dont have the confirm file than this issue would not rely to us…but actually I have the same issue but dont have the folder com_user nor the files or subfolders in it. I dont use framework 3 so no jat3.

Can anybody help in this case?

I am Using Ja_Mesolite
    J1.5.22

Thanks,
    Pat

Saguaros Moderator

Dear Pat,

If you don’t use JA T3 Framework, you can use the confirm file in the default com_user of joomla. I recommend that you override comfirm file for this template by:

– Go to directory: componentscom_userviewsresettmpl

– Copy file: confirm.php to directory: templatesja_mesolite (your default template)htmlcom_userreset

and make your change to this new file.

This overridding will help your changes not being effected when you update joomla core.

This thread was missed to reply and I apology for the same.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum