Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hello

http://www.inetworkingjoomla.com/teraac/

to want to hide to the position user7, not to inabilitar, since ja_news I have emplaced carrusell, I have loaded it ” loadposition” and if hidden it with qualifying ja_news disappears of the position

:confused:
    thanks

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@inetworking 197860 wrote:</em><blockquote>hello

http://www.inetworkingjoomla.com/teraac/

to want to hide to the position user7, not to inabilitar, since ja_news I have emplaced carrusell, I have loaded it ” loadposition” and if hidden it with qualifying ja_news disappears of the position

:confused:
    thanks</blockquote>

Sorry but I still have not fully understood what you want. Could ls explain the issue in more detail with images (is prefered)
    Thanks

inetworking Friend

as you see in the image of the Web in the position ja-news is a merry-go-round and in the position user7 (down to the right also). In order to put carrusell in posicon of ja-news, I have created a article and inside I have used {loadposition user7}.

This code is used to put units within articles. up to here clearly.

The problem or that carrusell of the down right position (user7) I do not want that it appears, since is not or two carrusell. If exempt the merry-go-round of posicon user7 also desabarece of janews, which to want is to hide the position to user 7 of some form so that carrussel of janews does not disappear. if this before with another one has passed you and has another form estaria been thankful that you informed to me like doing it.:-*

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@inetworking 198233 wrote:</em><blockquote>as you see in the image of the Web in the position ja-news is a merry-go-round and in the position user7 (down to the right also). In order to put carrusell in posicon of ja-news, I have created a article and inside I have used {loadposition user7}.

This code is used to put units within articles. up to here clearly.

The problem or that carrusell of the down right position (user7) I do not want that it appears, since is not or two carrusell. If exempt the merry-go-round of posicon user7 also desabarece of janews, which to want is to hide the position to user 7 of some form so that carrussel of janews does not disappear. if this before with another one has passed you and has another form estaria been thankful that you informed to me like doing it.:-*</blockquote>

oh, simple, you edit this module and in the position parameters , you click to it and write name of position you would like in there => click to save => when done you have a new position. you need not use user7 position

inetworking Friend

you can esplicar it but in detail since with himself not to understand what you mean

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  inetworking 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum