Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello

http://www.inetworkingjoomla.com/teraac/

as I can clear the part of connection and that is only the rectangle:confused:

thanks

1. enlaces
    Don Lee Friend

<em>@inetworking 197618 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello

http://www.inetworkingjoomla.com/teraac/

as I can clear the part of connection and that is only the rectangle:confused:

thanks</blockquote>

Hi,
    I could not be clear on your question, what was you about? Could you plz explain it more details?

inetworking Friend

in the zone this of ja_news is a drop-down one, we give him to shoots with an arrow shrinks the picture, to want to clear so that it only appears the square frame or that the image surrounds.

Don Lee Friend

<em>@inetworking 198229 wrote:</em><blockquote>in the zone this of ja_news is a drop-down one, we give him to shoots with an arrow shrinks the picture, to want to clear so that it only appears the square frame or that the image surrounds.</blockquote>

Hi,
    Plz try to add this css:
    .jazin-box h3 span.ja-mdtool {
    display: none;
    }

inetworking Friend

thanks, are half than I want, already seems to me well what you have said to me. But I want to clear all the row with the text that there is and the drawing of the wheel

Don Lee Friend

<em>@inetworking 198528 wrote:</em><blockquote>thanks, are half than I want, already seems to me well what you have said to me. But I want to clear all the row with the text that there is and the drawing of the wheel</blockquote>

Hi,
    Because of your English, I’m not sure I am clearly what you said. But plz try to add below code (I think you want to hide the box title) ::
    .jazin-box h3{
    display: none;
    }

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Don Lee 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum