Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m creating a features-intro-1 page for my website, and I’ve followed the instructions in the documentation, and I have managed to get it working.

However, in the demo, the intro’s title is in line with the top of the graphic. But on my site, the title is lower down;

How do I align the title text to the top of the graphic?

Many thanks

1. Untitled-1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello @gt35m
    Please share the site url with us , so that we can assist you in better way . 🙂

gt35m Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 429713 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello @gt35m
    Please share the site url with us , so that we can assist you in better way . :)</blockquote>

Sorry @pankajsharma, one day I’ll remember to include it in my initial post!! 😆

The URL is: http://build.hireatech.co.UK

Many thanks, Steve 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi gt35m
    i did not find anything like the screenshot you added .Please check it again .
    Also install the quickstart package of purityIII to make the site same like the demo site

gt35m Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 429765 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi gt35m
    i did not find anything like the screenshot you added .Please check it again .
    Also install the quickstart package of purityIII to make the site same like the demo site</blockquote>

I think I may have solved it, but will know more when i try it on my laptop rather than my nexus 7! lol

I hid the article title via the menu options and put the title in the article itself, but showing the title and turning off linked article seems to have fixed it!

Fingers crossed, I will post more later 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Glad you figure it out . You can open a new thread for a new problem . carry on with your development 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum