Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I filled in al information of my client in the template as well as in the global config.
    But still the site shows the Joomlart title – keywords and description… ??

Please advise where I can change this..

<meta name="keywords" content="joomla 2.5 template, responsive joomla template, joomla t3v3 template, responsive portfolio template, joomla portfolio template, business template for joomla, joomla business template, responsive joomla business template, joomla 3.0 template, responsive joomla 3.0" />
    <meta name="description" content="Responsive Joomla template for business portfolio website for Joomla! 2.5 & 3.0 – JA Mero. Built on the latest version of T3v3, style for K2 component, integrated in with Slideshow Lite extension and many more." />
    <meta name="generator" content="Joomla! – Open Source Content Management" />

**Joomla template for business portfolio website – JA Mero**

thanks in advance!

p.s. the site is not public yet, so I don’t think giving you the URL now is of any use.. is it?..

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly check the Menu > Main menu > Home > Meta data options and change the Meta data . Save the menu and check the page source code .
    Also make sure if you are using any 3rd party extension for SEO you need to check the meta data from there too.
    Do not forget to clear Joomla cache after making changes .
    Hope it helps .

isabelgica Friend

Many thanks and everything OK! worked perfectly…

😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  isabelgica 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum