Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am trying to upgrade my joomla from 2.5 – 3.3 and have been having problems after the upgrade. I have uninstalled all plugins and components besides the JA Fixel template itself. I have updated every JA plugin that installs with the template, however I haven’t upgraded the template itself as it appears it is up to date. Are there any particular upgrades I need to be sure to make to the Fixel package itself before I upgrade?

I looked through the joomla.org forum on updating, however, it appears this is a problem being caused by something on the template itself not being up to date. Luckily I have installed it to a temp directory so as to not bother my live site, but I’ve been wrestling with this problem for 3 days and would love any upgrade tips anyone can give.

Thanks ahead of time for your help.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Our JA Fixel template is already for J3.3, I’m not sure what you customize our template but try with this tips for how to upgrade from an existing version.

If you could not do this, you can get a quote from custom services, developers there will help you out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum