Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Times out (500 error) whenever I try to save a filter or initiate an index. Also, I am unable to see any results publicly… The sorting option is there… But no K2 items or HikaShop products.

Mr.Cat Moderator

Hi @dmbss,

Could you provide me the site access information in private reply?

I’ll check that for you.

Regards

Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.

dmbss Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mr.Cat Moderator

Hi @dmbss,

Look like your site has so many items that make ja megafilter can’t work.

We’re working to solve this problem.

Please stay tuned.

dmbss Friend
    Mr.Cat Moderator

Hi @dmbss,

It’s possible to index certain fields.

Just find out the id of custom fields that you want to index.(You can see it in /administrator/index.php?option=com_k2&view=extrafields)

Go to file /plugins/jamegafilter/k2/helper.php and replace line 95 with this code

if (in_array($ef->id, array( 21,22 ))) {

Look at the code, you’ll see "21,22". Replace them with your custom filed ids.

P.S: Because of large number of your products, the megafilter indexing function use too much memory of php, and cause error. In your case, i suggest to limit products of each k2 category to 3000, and hikashop to 1000. Ja megafilter will work fine on your site.

Regards.

dmbss Friend
    Mr.Cat Moderator

I have categorized my hika items considerably and I am still having the same issue… Is there anything else I can do?

Please, limit number item of hika category less than 1000.

dmbss Friend
    Anonymous Moderator

@dmbss Please check our Refund Policy page at https://www.joomlart.com/joomlart/refunds to see if you are eligible for refund. If you are, you can submit the refund request there.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum