Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I’m still having problems on the images thumbnails, when I change an article, or when I create a new article, thumbnail images do not appear on the frontpage. Did 1 month that makes anyone solves this problem. I need you to help step by step, I think it impossible to happen with joomla 1.6 template using ja_teline IV. Attached put images on my problem, an image shows the duplicity of the same image.

Help me pls :confused:

1. ERRO_THUMB
    2. ERROR_THUMB4
    Phill Moderator

Ir is probably a permissions problem. If the script is not able to create the resized images in images/resized then you cannot see the thumbnails. Please make sure that folder exists and that the script has permission to create files inside it.

schuller Friend

Thanks for your feedback. The problem dont is permission because its has been previously verified. The folder exists on site. I put 4 tickets and the employees have accessed my FTP and admin to check and put images and then its disappear. Any employees altered the text editor and scripts but nothing helped, the problem that nobody tells me what to do.

urgently need a help if you can help me be grateful. 🙂

Phill Moderator

Can I have a link to your site please? I am still sure it is a permissions problem.

schuller Friend

ok.. http://www.bombounanet.com.br

PS. Look that have double image how showed in the picture before.

Thanks

schuller Friend

Hello, you visited the website and saw the problem?

I waiting

Thanks

Phill Moderator

I did visit but cannot see a problem. Can you give me a link to a page with the problem? One where you see the missing image box?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum