Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

I’ve installed JA_Larix with VirtueMart_1.1.3 on Joomla 1.5.9.

The problem is that none of the thumbnail images in the JA VM Product Slider module are displaying correctly – please see attached image to see what I mean.

When you click on the broken images and hit the individual product pages the thumbnail displayed there works just fine.

** ADDITIONAL INFO **
    When I add a new product I have selected the “Auto-Create Thumbnail?” option when adding the Full Image – could this be the problem?

I have searched thru the forum, but didn’t see a resolution that addresses my issue only one with regards to the “Enable Dynamic Thumbnail Resizing?” in the VM admin config, but that didn’t work here either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    AP
    🙂

1. errors
    mfcphil Friend

Is this something to do with a resized image folder….sure I read about this somewhere

apottz Friend

Thanks mfcphil, but I still can’t seem to locate the resolution..

Additional info – I have also noticed that the thumbnails in the “mod_virtuemart_featureprod” wont display either.

Screen dump attached..

1. errors2
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

apottz;133057Thanks mfcphil, but I still can’t seem to locate the resolution..

Additional info – I have also noticed that the thumbnails in the “mod_virtuemart_featureprod” wont display either.

Screen dump attached..

Hi apottz,

Please edit your first post and add your site admin login details along with ftp access details, so that we can login and try to fix the problem. Also you can PM me the login details. It seems much more of folder path / permission / folder owner problem.

Regards

arvind

apottz Friend

Hi arvind,

I’ve just PM’ed you the account credentials, and FTP details as requested.

Regards,
    Adam

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Adam,

It seems its Virtuemart problem. http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.ph…8346.msg182880

I set your joomla_root/components/ folder to 755 and it seems to be generating and showing the product thumbnails now.

Earlier it was set to 777.

Hope it helped.

regards

arvind

apottz Friend

Thanks arvind – much appreciated.

🙂

mariemusic Friend

Hi i was reading this post and i check my permisions in components file but its 755 ..i dont know why my products are not showing in my website.

Please help,

Maribel

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mariemusic 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum