Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

i found this template in vm bundle and here is written, that this template is provided for free.
    Is this right?
    This is disclaimer from vm bundle:
    <blockquote>J.O.O.M Solutions Co., Ltd (joomlart.com) kindly allowed the VirtueMart Project to include the “Larix” Template into the
    VirtueMart eCommerce Bundle.
    However, some restrictions apply to the usage of this template:

* You are free to use, modify the template at you discretion without paying any fee to JoomlArt,
    however, you are not allowed to claim that you’ve designed the template (e.g by a Footer Text or Link “Designed by MYNAME”).
    * You are not granted access to the Joomlart Technical support forum or download area on JoomlArt.com.
    * You are not allowed to customize JA Larix to re-sell to your clients. You may use for your own sites only.</blockquote>

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

Just clarify that JA Larix is one of our commercial templates. In order to own it, you have to subscribe our membership.

ghostik Friend

I have developer subscription, this isn`t problem
    but I have found Ja_LARIX, that been provided for free in Virtuemart bundle.
    I wan`t know, that it`s right…

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<blockquote>but I have found Ja_LARIX, that been provided for free in Virtuemart bundle.</blockquote>

Can you tell us where? JA Larix VM theme is part of the JA Larix Template and can not be offered free as VM bundle. Please provide us link, where you read about this one.

Arvind

ghostik Friend

here:
    http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/virtuemart/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=194
    in this bundle: VirtueMart eCommerce Bundle Joomla (1.5 version)

this version I checked and I found ja_larix:
    VirtueMart_1.1.2_eCommerce_Bundle_Joomla_1.5.9.tar.gz (Licence Owner JA130602)
    VirtueMart_1.1.2_eCommerce_Bundle_Joomla_1.5.8.tar.gz
    VirtueMart_1.1.4_eCommerce_Bunde_Joomla_1.5.14.tgz
    VirtueMart_1.1.5_eCommerceBundle_Joomla_1.5.21.zip

ghostik Friend

any new information from joomlart?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Yes, I asked Hung about it and its distributed with VM ecommerce bundle with his permission.

So, its complimentary with VM ecommerce bundle. Though support / updates would require JATC membership.

Arvind

TomC Moderator

Dang … JA is EVERYWHERE !!!

😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum