Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi i have been trying to download this template but it does not work?

I have tried logging on and off – still no hope.

I really need to start working on a website, please fix.

br3n7 Friend

Same here, looks like a server issue. Error message saying webpage not available. Looks like a great template, so interested to have a closer look. Hopefully it will get resolved after the weekend.

julieg Friend

Same. I’m trying to download my first template & thought I was doing something wrong.

jeremiahbenes Friend

I too have this problem. This appears to be a problem with the entire site as no one can download templates.

Tech-xml Friend

I’m having the same problem

ridezone Friend

Any clue how can I get a money back? When I click on the money back link it simply redirects me to the dowloads site….

Tech-xml Friend

I am also frustrated with the service. And think seriously redeem my money back. I signed a few days. I had to post several times in search of a solution, return the support is super slow. After I used the ticket system which also did not solve.

ridezone Friend

I have been using their templates for quite some time… recently bought JA Wall which is awesome.. Did not have any issues with downloads untill I bought the 1-year Joomla subscription.. and now I’m really suprised when I see that people are not able to download the stuff they paid for…

writeonwoman Friend

Also trying to download … what’s going on? Please at least give us a response.

Tech-xml Friend

We’re being ignored …

So I bought a subscription to download the template JA Brisk. I have a big project to run on it. To my surprise I ended up finding many bugs. And when I ask something on the forum simply no answers.

gbrakos Friend

Same problem here. Tried with different computers, different browsers. There must be a server issue. I have a 3 month membership and yet could not download anything

jeremiahbenes Friend

This appears to be a problem with the entire site. I know this is frustrating, but I would encourage you to keep your subscription. When the downloads to work, Joomlart has some of the best templates.

br3n7 Friend

Frustrating I know !!! but downloads seem to be working again.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hello guys,

We apologize for the inconveniences of the download failure problem may have cause. We have recently experieneced downtime due to server hardware failure and everything is back up and active again. Annoucement for such can be found @ http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-server-outage/

Again we’re sorry for the failure, please go on with download. This is unexpected from our side as well. We hope you understand!

Regards.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum