Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I create credentials to access enabled APIs via https://console.developers.google.com,
    but there is error:
    "This page was unable to display a Google Maps element. The provided Google API key is invalid or this site is not authorized to use it. Error Code: InvalidKeyOrUnauthorizedURLMapError"

Pls any help?
    Thanks

Saguaros Moderator
    APOSTOLOS FOUKIS Friend

Hi Saguaros,

1. I have register to generate key : https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/tutorial#api_key
      and then I put API Key into JA Google Map plugin in my site
      name-key Jan 6, 2016 Browser AIzaSyC0lENJc4Rj-_C2rcC8umdn7gLtzqzrTUY

2. Google Maps JavaScript API > API = enable
    3. Domain verification has done
      but the same error:
      This page was unable to display a Google Maps element. The provided Google API key is invalid or this site is not authorized to use it. Error Code: InvalidKeyOrUnauthorizedURLMapError
    Saguaros Moderator

Could you try with this API key? AIzaSyBDDkyySN43EcuUALvx-VjQEATqekswbmI and see how it goes.

1ucinda1ee Friend

URGENT HELP I have the same problem suddenly on all the live sites I have been using this plug in on (which were displaying okay) are not displaying and returning the error – What havent I activated or done on my google credential console? I have verified the site I have enabled the javascript APi and others.

THE API KEY YOU SUGGESTED TO USE ABOVE WORKS FINE – Why doesnt mine work anymore?

I can see the call for the map I have made in the past hour on the stats but none on the API usage.

ANSWERED – through a process of elimination, My url is displayed in the browser without www. so therefore when adding the Url Credentials the address must be added as it displays – ie "yourdomainname.co.uk" not "www.yourdomainname.co.uk

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear you sorted it out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum