Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

GOOGLE MESSAGE This Page Is In Spanish Would You Like To Translate It Translate Nope it gives 2 options

but its a mistake and not in Spanish at all but English

I get this when pulling up the domain

Did I accidently do something wrong

Could you help please

jobnomade Friend

Dear Markus,

I am new to the forum and would like to help you. Can you clarify with me following points:
    1. It seems something a module/plugin wants to translate your website, right? (yes/no)
    2. Could you share with us with a screenshot, how the message looks like and where it appears?

I am not sure where the problem is yet, but I have one assumption.
    a) you are using the google chrome browser, right?
    b) if this is the case, I assume that the language detection plugin of Chrome is activated and always suggest to translate the website in your browser
    c) open the website in another browser like Firefox or Internet Explorer, you will see that the website is not translated.

Hope I was able to give you some ideas where the problem might be.

Hasta luego senor 😉

P.S.: Read e.g. this post http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Chrome/thread?tid=061eb9ea4b85cdf9&hl=en

djmarkus Friend

Yes Google Chrome and Google the site is in Spanish it is not does not happen on my other domains

jobnomade Friend

Hey Markus,

great! So we know now that the problem of the translation appears only in the Google Chrome Browser right?
    So it seems it is a browser problem. Please deactivate the google chrome translation extension.
    If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Cheers.

Sherlock Friend

Hi djmarkus
    Does nhanvt’s solution help you in this issue ?
    If it doesn’t, please send me a screenshot and link where it displays error, I will check for you
    Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum