Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

There is a problem that I can not eliminate in any way and I can not understand what its source is. To show it, I recorded a video. In short, when I try to add a module to a Megamenu item, I get a message:

This module might not available with current Access Level

Please take a look at the video, I need help to solve that.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  alex feel. Reason: T3 BS3 Blank Template
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Alex,

The same with module/menu, you can create template style of T3 Bs3 Blank template for each language, and assign associated menu for each template style.

And try again.

Regards

scbeauty Friend

Where it is created and how to do it. I cloned the style as given on the website → https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-teline-v/magazine-layout#template-style and this does not solve the problem

Saguaros Moderator

@scbeauty: you can create a new topic and share the credentials of your site + tell me the steps to replicate issue. I will check for you.

scbeauty Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Could you share the FTP account also?

scbeauty Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Let me check with the developer on this issue and will get back to you.

Regards

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi,

It’s not T3’s bug. It’s because the "World Categories" module does not have any content to show.

if the module has content you will add successfully.

Regards

1. Screen-Shot-2018-01-12-at-11.20.04-AM
    scbeauty Friend

Thank you for your help. Now I can work with the site, without the message "This module may not be available with current Access Level"

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  scbeauty 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum