Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello frnds!!! I m Cristina. Say welcome to all of you.

pavit Moderator

Hi Cristina

Glad to meet you here, what are you doing around here ?

Maybe you are thinking to become a joomlart member but you haven’t not yet decided ? try to look here and let me know if you see something that may be fine for your needs.

P.S. Have you noticed our kindness ?

TomC Moderator

<em>@cristinahny 288405 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello frnds!!! I m Cristina. Say welcome to all of you.</blockquote>
    To add to what pavit said . . . .

Registering a membership on JoomlArt is highly recommended as it grants you access to download all our available templates/updates as well as post your questions on our Templates Club Member Forums – Restricted to Members Only for JA community and our staff assistance.

Our JoomlArt Community Forums are more than just a message board – but a place where you can learn a great deal and share/exchange ideas and insight about r experiences with Joomla! Web design and development.

Looking forward to welcoming you to our JoomlArt Community.

🙂

nayan007 Friend

Hello .. !!! Cristina , welcome to this forum

humayonkabir Friend

Hi cristinahny,
    Joomlart is a nice website.You can start creating your own website by buying a template from here.If you face any problem then pls conntach with support team.Happy Staring.you need to do just choose your membership package wisely.:-*

TomC Moderator

<em>@humayonkabir 293702 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi cristinahny,
    Joomlart is a nice website.You can start creating your own website by buying a template from here.If you face any problem then pls conntach with support team.Happy Staring.you need to do just choose your membership package wisely.:-*</blockquote>
    Does this mean that YOU will be joining soon too? 😎

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum