Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to display third party components on the standard white page background. I have looked through the settings to see if there is one and I couldn’t find anything.

Currently, components show up with no page background, just the site background.

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Your site is in Offline Mode . Could u give me screenshot of the problem that you are getting blank page in 3rd party component and site details via Private reply . So i can take a look on your problem .

jasonconn Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    White background is applied whenever there is anything published under the component section .
    You can call it as Main body container . Like u can see here >> http://prntscr.com/axwl50
    Its 3rd party extension have bg color because its content part . This color not applied outside the container .
    and when there is direct form is showing , Same is on the page u mentioned in screenshot .
    To apply the Bg color in All T3 content container Add below code in custom.css file

.t3-content {
        background: #fff;
    }

this will solve your problem.

jasonconn Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add custom.css file in /templates/uber/css/custom.css
    create it file is not present .

jasonconn Friend

Hey Pankaj, thanks for the info, it worked. BUT – on the home page member sign up form the white background is displayed now. Obviously, I can’t have that. Is there a css fix or class I could add to keep the home page the way it is intended to look? I’m just not a css pro, so I’m not sure how to add it.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add below code to use transparent bg color on feature page.

.features-page .t3-content{background:transparent;}

Add code in custom.css file .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum