Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Please help.

I first tried to do the quick install of JA Travel with the sample data All I got in the end was a white screen

I have the following errors in the template view in my backend

Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.

Warning: file_put_contents(/home/primeflo/public_html/templates/ja_travel/local/etc/profiles/index.html) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/primeflo/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 304

Warning: file_put_contents(/home/primeflo/public_html/templates/ja_travel/local/themes/index.html) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/primeflo/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 304

Warning: sort() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home/primeflo/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/core/admin/util.php on line 77

Warning: file_put_contents(/home/primeflo/public_html/templates/ja_travel/local/etc/layouts/index.html) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/primeflo/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 304

jobnomade Friend

Hey Markus,

it is me again 😉

Before I give you again an idea how to solve this. Some questions:
    1. It this the first time you try to install a template, extension or module?
    2. How to you install it? Do you use some kind of extension manager?

Usually when you have some kind of errors like yours

[FONT=”Courier New”]Warning: file_put_contents(/home/primeflo/public_html/templates/ja_travel/local/etc/profiles/index.html) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/primeflo/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 304[/FONT]

There are different reasons:
    1. The file does not exists on the server, something went wrong during the upload.
    2. The system e.g. Joomla does not have the permission to read a folder or file.

Possible solution:
    for 1) check if the file exists on the server (connect your FTP host server and navigate to the file and see if it is there or not)
    1.1 If the file exists, try to check the file permission in your FTP client. Please check this joomla forum post about file permission if you don’t know yet http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=121470
    1.2 If the file does not exists, please upload again.

Hope I could give you some background information how to check this the next time.

Have a nice Thursday!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jobnomade 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum