Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

I have created a category called featured where i have put the images that i have edited for size and whatnot. I have made each of these “featured” in the admin panel and all the rest are not. But the rest of the images are still showing in the module.. Any suggestions for this?

site is http://www.officialnichole.com

teddirez Friend

<em>@iedwards 40845 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have had the same problem, the fix for me was to edit the parameters for each image that I want included in the slider and set “Feature?” to “Yes”

More info on this: There is a matching parameter in the JA RSGallery2 Slider module configuration “Feature Only?”. If this is set to yes then you need to set the “Feature Only?” parameter to Yes against some of your images for them to show. Alternatively turn this off in the module and all images from your gallery will be used.</blockquote>

I dont seem to have this option in my module config but i was able to set the category ID which has solved my prob..

gregoryeales Friend

Good day. There seems to be quite a few posts relating to the same error message in the RSgallery2 module.

“There isn’t any images in RSGallery2 category or You didn’t installed this component.”

I have also followed the manual and tried everything I can think of.

Can somebody please advise and get back with answers to the problem.

Assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Greg

bshah Friend

Try changing the “Feature only?” option value to No in the module configuration.

I am not sure but it worked for me. I believe there is somethig fishy goingon with it (bug)

gregoryeales Friend

Thanks for response bsha. That did resolve the problem. What would make a lot of sense is if the module installed with the default being for the feature only option being “No”. In this way the module will work when installed and if someone wants to set up the feature only option they can do so. It would save a lot of confusion. Perhaps Joomlart will take a look at this and make it a very prominent point in their manual for the avian template.

puntodecomercio Friend

I just paid for that membership, because I saw this magnific joomla template Avian. I downloaded everything from Joomlart.com, and followed every single step… exactly as it is recomended. But I am still unable to make the slider run. I always get the message “There isn’t any images in RSGallery2 category or You didn’t installed this component.”.

I am very frustrated now. >:(

Is there any solution ? Have you discovered any pattern in the installations that are not working? Somebody to help me… pleasssse ????

Sherlock Friend

Plz install Avian ii quickstart as a new joomla (you must install sample data), you will have a new site like demo

jacobson_cfi31 Friend

I installe the ja_avian_ii_l, link – http://www.christianfreedom.org/_test
    installed the rsgallery and set a link to the gallery, uploaded images and nothing is working.
    From what I can understand it maybe a GD2 issue.
    I am hosting with bluehost.com and they have informed me that it is installed.

Do you have any idea to what what the problem maybe?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  jacobson_cfi31 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum