Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,

There are three Quickstarts for Ja_Portfolio?

• ja_portfolio
    • ja_portfolio_joomlart
    • ja_portfolio_real_estate

What is the difference between theme??

Thanks a lot

Manos Moderator

Ooopppsss I am downloading the package to testit on localhost and i just found out this! And i was wondering why it’ s so big download.

tomyhomy Friend

No Answer ???

Nobody knows that??

Manos Moderator

Three differcent setups it’s not bad it’s three (i would rather say 2) different options.

iguinee Friend

There are now 2 Quickstarts
    I have used the normal one. I have left the Real Estate one.

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@iguinee 197733 wrote:</em><blockquote>There are now 2 Quickstarts
    I have used the normal one. I have left the Real Estate one.</blockquote>

You can see theirs name, http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=365,

One: JA Joomlart Portfolio (29.67 MB) use for making a demo about portfolio site. t
    Other: JA Real Estate Portfolio (21.43 MB), using for making Real Estate site.

Makis77 Friend

Hi, both of the quickstarts are not like the one in demo. Also there are not JA K2 Search & Filter Module and JA Showcase Component!
    Could you please tell me where can I download a quickstart with all the above?

Makis77 Friend

Can I have some support please???

erkorb Friend

I’m having the same problem. I installed the Real Estate Quickstart, but I don’t see anything that looks like the demo. How do I get the Real Estate content to show up?

Erok

kobenes Friend

You should install quick start of # ja_portfolio_real_estate and please do not forget to install Sample Data while you are installing Joomla.
    I think you forgot to install sample data, so your installation is not like demo one.

Enes

Phill Moderator

Also remember that some of the components in the demo mich only be available to Developer or JAEC members.

erkorb Friend

The issue I found was the original Quickstart for Portfolio download (complete zip) contained incorrect Real Estate quickstart. I noticed that JoomStaff posted a new file today with the correct content for Real Estate. Here is the link http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1650

Erok

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  erkorb 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum