Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

When I try to modify the Purity III with ThemeMagic… and I modify the value of the color (or any other) field appears a warning icon on the right and it does not work too.

Please… any idea?

gt35m Friend

Hello,

I think the warning icon indicates you have made changes which you have not saved. Once you have modified a value, click ‘preview’ and it should then show you the changes without modifying live code.

If you want to save the style, click the arrow to the side of ‘Preview’ and select ‘Save As’ and give it a different name i.e. ‘Black’ if you do not want to overwrite the default settings.

I think this is how it works, but someone from JoomlArt support may have a better explanation! 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

When you modify value of a field such as ‘background color’, the label’s color will be changed plus that icon. This indicates/ highlights the field that you modify. Once changes are saved, this icon will go away.

iluego Friend

Ok, thanks for your reply. I did not see the ‘save as’ option.

Now I have saved with other name, but I reload the web and there are no changes (I changed color). When I go into Thememagic again appears everything ok, the new theme saved and the color changed.

Where can I select the theme saved? Could you log into my site and have a look please?

Thanks in advance!

Saguaros Moderator

You can open template style, navigate to Theme tab and you would see theme in dropdown list.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum