Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

This issue has wasted well over a day so this is essentially my last resort for help.

ThemeMagic will not load CSS nor will it save. When I change the theme to something like ‘orange’, I get a Theme magic popup saying, "You have navigated to another page which using another template or your current preview page does not support LESS. ThemeMagic has been temporarily disabled.". It then proceeds to render the page without CSS. I have tried endlessly to enable and disable things with no avail.

I have disabled and reenabled ThemeMagic, etc. I have ‘converted’ LESS to CSS countless times, so on and so fourth. I even came accross another forum with an older version of Joomla and T3 with a suggested fix, but when I looked at the files they were already "fixed".

I’m using Purity III and the latest stable version of Joomla and T3 Framework and Template. It’s absolutely critical that I get ThemeMagic working because the website needs to be customizable with ease in the future via ThemeMagic.

My web host is A2 Hosting and this is a fresh database. I have no idea how to fix this; please help.

Anonymous

I would also like to point out that when I click to edit a theme or category or article or whatever, I get an error like this, "You are not permitted to use that link to directly access that page (#14)." Generally with a different number varying from being small to as big as thousands (like it matters >_> ). The only way to get around this is a temporary fix of logging out and back in (seriously why would I want to do this every time it happens… it happens all the time) or by checking the box next to the item and clicking the "Edit" button in the bar above.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I could not duplicate that bug at my end, I will need to check that directly at your site. Please give me your site credentials via private reply.

Regards

toyce Friend

I am experiencing this same exact issue. I am seeing this message:
    "You have navigated to another page which using another template or your current preview page does not support LESS. ThemeMagic has been temporarily disabled."

I got the JA Mood template with jomsocial and I am trying to customize it, but running into this wall.

What was the solution?

Anonymous Moderator

@toyce This account you’re using does not have any membership associated with it. If you used a different account to purchase JA Mood template previously, kindly help to login to that account to submit question to our forum. We are only able to provide technical support for Joomlart active paid members.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum