Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hi, I want to change the color of a custom theme I’m doing but when it does a "save" gets stuck the progress bar, I leave a sample capture.
    I leave it working for a long time and it does not advance more than 60%, and also does not make the changes I make (only changes the color of the buttons)
    Work in localhost with xampp and windows 10 pro.
    Thanks

1. error_iuser
    skylal Friend

I may be wrong, but Im guessing this is due to slow internet. I too used to face such problems when I had slow internet.

darkryo Friend

Hello! Thanks for responding, I have a considerable speed, with 25mb down and 15mb up.
    Even if the Internet is the problem I’m working on xampp in localhost, the internet also affects even if I only work with local files?
    I was thinking that it’s a problem with xampp or something, because for the rest I’m doing well,
    Although at first I did not let me install joomla for a xampp error and edit the file conf.php to solve it, I do not know if that influences something

skylal Friend

Oh, you mean its not working in xampp too? Then its not an internet speed issue. I have been trying to replicate the thememagic error which I used to face, but for some reason it works fine for me :p

Saguaros Moderator

Hi guys,

Do you have your site online now? You can provide the support credentials i.e: URL, Admin account and elaborate the steps so I can replicate issue.

I will help to check for you.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum