Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Hi, I have today the same mistake and have the latest version of t3, can you help me please?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@redcrecer6971 472674 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I have today the same mistake and have the latest version of t3, can you help me please?</blockquote>

You can follow some steps below

+ Backup all your site first

+ Then download T3 latest version here and install it directly on your site or you can use JA Extension Manager component to upgrade T3 framework. But you need to check in:
    <blockquote>Admin area->Component->JA Extension Manager</blockquote>
    and provide account for “JoomlArt Updater Service” (Click on edit link of JoomlArt Updater Service on JAEM, you will see the form to enter your account into).

+ click Compile LESS to CSS button from Template Manager

1. Screen-Shot-2015-05-11-at-10.50.03
    Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@redcrecer6971 472674 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I have today the same mistake and have the latest version of t3, can you help me please?</blockquote>

You can follow some steps below

+ Then download T3 latest version here and install it directly on your site or you can use JA Extension Manager component to upgrade T3 framework. But you need to check in:
    <blockquote>Admin area->Component->JA Extension Manager</blockquote>
    and provide account for “JoomlArt Updater Service” (Click on edit link of JoomlArt Updater Service on JAEM, you will see the form to enter your account into).

splico123 Friend

This has started happening on all default templates i have installed too… did not happen for me before update to 2.5.1 of T3 plugin…

when inspecting page it has error that never showed before, with old T3 plugin.

/index.php?themer=1&t3tmid=9:16 Resource interpreted as Stylesheet but transferred with MIME type text/plain: “http://www.croatian-coast.info/templates/ja_social_ii/less/bootstrap.less”.
    /index.php?themer=1&t3tmid=9:19 Resource interpreted as Stylesheet but transferred with MIME type text/plain: “http://www.croatian-coast.info/templates/ja_social_ii/less/template.less”.
    /index.php?themer=1&t3tmid=9:20 Resource interpreted as Stylesheet but transferred with MIME type text/plain: “http://www.croatian-coast.info/templates/ja_social_ii/less/megamenu.less”.
    /index.php?themer=1&t3tmid=9:26 Resource interpreted as Stylesheet but transferred with MIME type text/plain: “http://www.croatian-coast.info/templates/ja_social_ii/less/features.less”.
    index.php?themer=1&t3tmid=9:40 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier

splico123 Friend

This has started happening on all default templates i have installed too… did not happen for me before update to 2.5.1 of T3 plugin…

when inspecting page it has error that never showed before, with old T3 plugin.

/index.php?themer=1&t3tmid=9:16 Resource interpreted as Stylesheet but transferred with MIME type text/plain: “http://www.croatian-coast.info/templates/ja_social_ii/less/bootstrap.less”.
    /index.php?themer=1&t3tmid=9:19 Resource interpreted as Stylesheet but transferred with MIME type text/plain: “http://www.croatian-coast.info/templates/ja_social_ii/less/template.less”.
    /index.php?themer=1&t3tmid=9:20 Resource interpreted as Stylesheet but transferred with MIME type text/plain: “http://www.croatian-coast.info/templates/ja_social_ii/less/megamenu.less”.
    /index.php?themer=1&t3tmid=9:26 Resource interpreted as Stylesheet but transferred with MIME type text/plain: “http://www.croatian-coast.info/templates/ja_social_ii/less/features.less”.
    index.php?themer=1&t3tmid=9:40 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier

Ninja Lead Moderator

@splico123: You can pm me URL of your site and admin login backend of your site. I will help you to check it further.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@splico123: You can pm me URL of your site and admin login backend of your site. I will help you to check it further.

redcrecer6971 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 472750 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can follow some steps below

</blockquote>

It does not work , I updated as I do not have theme shows and magic shows the following error
    Thank you

“You have navigated to another page which using another template or your current preview page does not support LESS. ThemeMagic has been temporarily disabled.”

redcrecer6971 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 472750 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can follow some steps below

</blockquote>

It does not work , I updated as I do not have theme shows and magic shows the following error
    Thank you

“You have navigated to another page which using another template or your current preview page does not support LESS. ThemeMagic has been temporarily disabled.”

Ninja Lead Moderator

@splico123: The problem on your site is from php version of your hosting and you can upgrade php version of your hosting to php 5.4+. I will recheck this problem on your site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@splico123: The problem on your site is from php version that your hosting is using and you can upgrade php version of your hosting to php 5.4 or above. I will recheck this problem on your site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@splico123: The problem on your site is from php version that your hosting is using and you can upgrade php version of your hosting to php 5.4 or above. I will recheck this problem on your site.

redcrecer6971 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 492076 wrote:</em><blockquote>@splico123: The problem on your site is from php version that your hosting is using and you can upgrade php version of your hosting to php 5.4 or above. I will recheck this problem on your site.</blockquote>

Hello
    Unsolved problem , my hosting provider tells me that

Versi?n PHP del servidor:
    PHP 5.5.22 (cli)

Versi?n MySQL:
    5.5.42-cll

not how to solve the problem

redcrecer6971 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 492076 wrote:</em><blockquote>@splico123: The problem on your site is from php version that your hosting is using and you can upgrade php version of your hosting to php 5.4 or above. I will recheck this problem on your site.</blockquote>

Hello
    Unsolved problem , my hosting provider tells me that

Versi?n PHP del servidor:
    PHP 5.5.22 (cli)

Versi?n MySQL:
    5.5.42-cll

not how to solve the problem

Ninja Lead Moderator

@redcrecer6971: You can pm me URL of your site, admin login backend and FTP account. I will help you to check it directly on your site.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)

This topic contains 63 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum