Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Have Uber on a J site. Template/plugin etc are activated, ThemeMagic shows a preview but no options.ANy ideas why ?

TomC Moderator

What is it you are wanting to modify?

TomC Moderator

What is it you are wanting to modify?

kella@youngerusa.com Friend

I am having an issue where I created a new theme using ThemeMagic but when I go back to ThemeMagic I cannot see any themes other than default so I cannot modify the ones I have already created. I also cannot modify the default theme. The only option is to "Save As" on the Default theme.

I simply want to make a minor change to the theme I already created instead of creating another one again. Am I doing something wrong?

I also cannot find this > templates/t3_bs3_blank/less/themes/ folder so I cannot change it that way either.

Note: The themes show up in the template manager and I am using the new theme, but when I go to ThemeMagic they are not there to modify.

I will add my information in the next reply in case you need to look in the backend.

This reply has been marked as private.

I am not sure if someone helped me with this but today I am able to see the themes in ThemeMagic that I could not see yesterday.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kella@youngerusa.com 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum