Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Using Purity III J3.3
    I went into ThemeMagic and created a new theme by using Save As.
    I would have assumed that there would have been a new folder created on the server name customtheme where I could put in a new custom.css. However, the custom.css file only seems to work when it is called from templates/purityiii/css/ I was hoping I could have a custom.css in templates/purityiii/css/themes/customtheme. Is this the case? Am I doing something wrong?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi chromahoen,

By default, there should be one ‘custom.css’ file in /templates/purity_iii/css folder. However, if you want to customize one theme in this template and don’t want to loose these custom work when updating template, you can customize any theme via: /templates/purity_iii/local folder.

We’ve recently implemented a new feature in new version of T3 framework so that customer can add custom work in a folder which can’t be affected when updating template. You can check out this documentation for more information: http://t3-framework.org/documentation/new-features#isolate-template

Best

chromahoen Friend

OK, so I do not add custom.css to local/css/themes/mytheme, I just edit the template.css in that folder?

Saguaros Moderator

Yep, and css file in theme folder also.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum