Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

in Joomla 3.3, with JA Purity and T3 2.1.3
    click on ThemeMagic box in Template manger give this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDocumentError::countModules() in /home/homewo53/public_html/administrator/templates/isis/error.php on line 216.

Any ideas where to fix this?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@ghardin 426130 wrote:</em><blockquote>in Joomla 3.3, with JA Purity and T3 2.1.3
    click on ThemeMagic box in Template manger give this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDocumentError::countModules() in /home/homewo53/public_html/administrator/templates/isis/error.php on line 216.

Any ideas where to fix this?</blockquote>

I’m afraid T3 framework v2.1.5 only supports up to J3.2.3. We are upgrading and will release updated version soon .
    You can roll back your Joomla to take a try .
    We have raised the bug to Dev team .
    you can check it here

Don`t forget to take a backup of your site before rollback of joomla or any custom changes.

T3 Version: 2.1.6 (05/09/2014) released please update it and take a try .: )

ghardin Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 426150 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m afraid T3 framework v2.1.5 only supports up to J3.2.3. We are upgrading and will release updated version soon .
    You can roll back your Joomla to take a try .
    We have raised the bug to Dev team .
    you can check it here

Don`t forget to take a backup of your site before rollback of joomla or any custom changes.

T3 Version: 2.1.6 (05/09/2014) released please update it and take a try .: )</blockquote>

Actually found the solution elsewhere in the forums. I don’t have the post right now but there are two files to replace in the plugins folders LESS3.3.php and THEME.php that do the trick for 3.3. Maybe and update to T3 might over right them with something better, but for now the issue is fixed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ghardin 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum