Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m new on Joomla and i’ve a question.

How can i override a new blog layout?

I’m totally blocked!

Thank for your answer

Mika

Blaine Friend

Hi t5uk454!
    I am not sure what you are wanting to do, however I think maybe a more basic understanding of Joomla and how it works may be of benefit to you.
    WE are a template club and your questions more directly pertains to basic Joomla core function.
    This would be an excellent place for you to start reading
    Here is also the main page for Joomla.org
    After you have become more familiar with basic Joomla function, we will be happy to assist with any template issues that you may encounter.
    Thanks!

amy47 Friend

Interesting question. I definitely enjoyed reading through the link you provided and it helped me figure out some thing! Blog layout and logo design are extremely important to a website’s appeal. That’s why I am thinking about using a logo maker to insure that I have good quality material in my site. You might want to check it out as well! 🙂

fesin Friend

I had also been wondering as to how I could override a new layout of the blog. I have looked everything I could possibly find in Joomla regarding overriding a blog layout but I couldn’t come up with anything so far. If someone could point out a link or whatsoever regarding this, it would be really helpful.

nayan007 Friend

<em>@t5uk454 274842 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I’m new on Joomla and i’ve a question.

How can i override a new blog layout?

I’m totally blocked!

Thank for your answer

Mika</blockquote>

Hi,

Please use this links :- http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Template_Framework/FAQs#Template_overrides for your reference,here is mentioned different types of overrides,which will be your use.

isabel2012 Friend

Thanks very much for this link. It’s very useful.:)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  isabel2012 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum