Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

The theme option is not working. If I want to modify a theme with ThemeMagic then that style is not available.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

I can’t access your site ( premioexterior.jcdecaux.com ) at this moment, could you clarify the modification you expect?

xabiurres Friend

If I use theme magic to modify a theme and create a theme version, after I save I cannot select that version to show as default of the website.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

I tried to duplicated a theme via ThemeMagic called default2 and also duplicate JA Mono – Default 2, then select the new theme ‘default2’: http://prntscr.com/bv1vnn

You can have a look.

xabiurres Friend

Yes but the theme layout choice option still doesn’t work. I mean, I’m using "versionjcd" which is not blue, is grey hover but the website still show everything in blue. I don’t know why joomla shows the route of the theme instead of the name. Some days ago, when it was working properly, it showed the name of the theme and not the route.

Saguaros Moderator

Have you proceeded to update anything or install any new extension?

derricksantos Friend

I am having this problem too, any solutions? It’s showing the route of the theme, and not the actual name (red, blue, etc.) – and even if you select the route where the name should be, the theme does not switch. On Joomla v. 3.6.2

Saguaros Moderator

Could you send me the URL, Admin & FTP account of your site? I will investigate it further.

derricksantos Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Please check out the fix in GitHub here: https://github.com/t3framework/t3/commit/d847973f368b2eff9b5ea525051c2e9340841213

Always backup your site first before apply the changes

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum