Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Theme magic won’t save new theme. Saving process can’t be done till end.
    On the picture you can see where a process ends.

1. Screenshot_1
    nchavez Friend

<em>@beta777 442799 wrote:</em><blockquote>

Hi,
    Theme magic won’t save new theme. Saving process can’t be done till end.
    On the picture you can see where a process ends.</blockquote>

I had the same problem when i updated the joomla… but i don’t know how to fix it, can some help us?

beta777 Friend

I’ve installed quickstart package downloaded from Joomlart site at 24.8.2014, and then reinstalled before I wrote here.

Eragon H Friend

@beta777,

I find 2 issues when checking your site
    1. There is no preview of template: http://prntscr.com/4gkalv
    2. There is “Internal server error” when saving the theme in Theme Magic: http://prntscr.com/4gkb4d

I would like to suggest you
    1. Try to increase PHP memory limit. You would need to increase it in your php.ini file. This is a good source for reference: http://www.ducea.com/2008/02/14/increase-php-memory-limit/
    If you cannot do this on your own then please ask your host provider to do this for you.

2. If the issue still persists, you should contact to your hosting support and tell them about internal server error

@nchavez
    Can you share your url, admin account by PM, I can have a look on your site

Best regards

gt35m Friend

Hello,

Make sure you clear both the Joomla! and your Browser caches after you have upgraded, and try again. When I had this problem, I found saving wasn’t instant and if I left it for a few minutes it would eventually save.

I seem to remember once, reading another thread about rebuilding the CSS files using the <LESS to CSS> option in the Template.

You should also check for JQuery Conflicts, and if you’ve not installed it already, then try to install JQuery Easy from the JED (http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/core-enhancements/performance/jquery-scripts/18327?qh=YTo5OntpOjA7czo2OiJqcXVlcnkiO2k6MTtzOjk6IidqcXVlcnknLCI7aToyO3M6OToiJ2pxdWVyeScuIjtpOjM7czo3OiJqcXVlcnknIjtpOjQ7czozMjoiJ2pxdWVyeScsJ2pxdWVyeXVpJywnanF1ZXJ5Zm9ybSciO2k6NTtzOjQ6ImVhc3kiO2k6NjtzOjg6ImVhc2luZXNzIjtpOjc7czo0OiJlYXNpIjtpOjg7czoxMToianF1ZXJ5IGVhc3kiO30%3D which solves 99% of JQuery issues.

Hope this helps! 🙂

nchavez Friend

Eragon H, i send you a PM with my info

gt35m i have the same problem, i tried to convert LESS to CSS button but i had this error:

Unexpected error. Please refresh the page try again later.

beta777 Friend

@ Eragon H

Thank you! I’ll try to solve the problem according to your instructions

Eragon H Friend

@nchavez

1. I faced this issue when running the LESS to CSS in your site

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 64 bytes) in /home/vtccr/public_html/es/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/less/less.php on line 922

It seems that the memory PHP limit is too low. You would need to increase it in your php.ini file. Please refer to my post above for the insttruction.

2. If you just need to change the text color at the footer, kindly send me a screenshot with description of which part you want to change and what color you want to change to. I can help by CSS

@beta777
    Kindly let me know the result of my hints. You also can try to install the quick-start on another hosts to see whether the issue appear or not
    I installed a site with same Joomla, T3 framework and template version, but did not face this issue.

Best regards

beta777 Friend

@ Eragon H

Hi, after memory increase I can save themes, but process is very slow. LESS to CSS still shows an error, but hoster sees nothing in logfiles. Still can’t see preview of picture in TM section.

It’s crazy… I have another site on the other hosting, where ThemeMagic shows message “You have navigated to another page which using another template or your current preview page does not support LESS. ThemeMagic has been temporarily disabled.”
    What and where is this another page?
    ……………………………………………..

nchavez Friend

<em>@Eragon H 443100 wrote:</em><blockquote>@nchavez

1. I faced this issue when running the LESS to CSS in your site

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 64 bytes) in /home/vtccr/public_html/es/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/less/less.php on line 922

It seems that the memory PHP limit is too low. You would need to increase it in your php.ini file. Please refer to my post above for the insttruction.

2. If you just need to change the text color at the footer, kindly send me a screenshot with description of which part you want to change and what color you want to change to. I can help by CSS

@beta777
    Kindly let me know the result of my hints. You also can try to install the quick-start on another hosts to see whether the issue appear or not
    I installed a site with same Joomla, T3 framework and template version, but did not face this issue.

Best regards</blockquote>

Eragon, i increase the memory in the php.ini and works!!!! i change the color and everything is excelent!! thank you for your help!!! God Bless you!! Have a nice day

Eragon H Friend

@nchavez

Its nice to know my support was helpful to you 🙂
    @beta777

1. The process of saving template in ThemeMagic is normal

2. When I tried LESS to CSS, I see the “502 bad gateway” issue : http://prntscr.com/4h7sl1 . Again, I think that your host has problems. Can you try on another hosts
    http://wiki-errors.com/502-bad-gateway-error-solutions/

3. You can pm me the info of “another site on the other hosting”, I can have a look.

Best regards

chenasona1 Friend

Hello @eragon H, facing same problem , compiling error from LESS to CSS, I found “NetworkError: 503 Service Unavailable…………” plese see attachment ? Whats the solution here ?

* Using latest version of Template & Framework

1. tm4
    Eragon H Friend

Can you share your site URL with temporary admin account by PM, I can have a look
    Remember to include the link to this thread when you send PM

chenasona1 Friend

Ok sir, solved the problem myself, some 3rd Party extension was causing that problem….

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  chenasona1 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum