Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have made template color changes in Theme Magic and saved successfully. I have applied the newly saved theme to the template and saved successfully. I cleared cache and browser cache. Site is not displaying new theme colors.

pavit Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    dbc011 Friend

Confirmed. I will tell you, I’m having all kinda trouble getting website to refresh after making changes to backend. I have temp disabled cache on site, and am using Google Incognito or Firefox private window, and it is STILL taking a long time for the page to display the updated content.

I could use any suggestions there as we are making changes to our site right now.

Last item with the Theme color change – I can’t figure out is what to adjust to make the background behind the articles green. They are the stock grey from the template (see image)

1. Background-Color-Change
    pavit Moderator

Hi there

I added below code to your /templates/ja_decor/css/custom.css

.has-masthead .t3-mainbody {
      background:url("../../../../images/subbody-bg.png") no-repeat left top / 100% auto #79f416!important;
    }

chech Vaydor page now

Regards

dbc011 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Can we make a CSS change so everywhere there is a background (the light grey area in pic to #535353)

You are asking me to have same background as it was before i applied custom css code ?

I’m missing something.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum