Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, using JA Social II and I created a new theme in theme magic by saving the default blue theme.

I only changed colours but weirdly the padding-left and padding-right on all columns menus etc seems to be 15px whereas on the default its 10px…. I can see gutter width is set to 30px on both themes so not sure what im missing here?

The content widths and padding widths in the bootstrap.css for the default, purple themes doesnt seem to match my new theme even though it was saved directly from the default them.

I havent yet done LESS to CSS and am in development mode

any ideas?

thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Could you specify the change you proceed via ThemeMagic? I will try at my end to replicate the issue.

wrongjon Friend

Hi,

I simply went in to Extensions > Templates and opened up the default template style.

Clicked on Theme Magic at the top….. and saved the default theme to an newly named theme so that I could change the primary and link colours.

I didn’t change anything else… but looking at all the themes for JA Social II in ThemeMagic they all say

GRID > Gutter With = 30px.

But when you view the CSS files in the themes folders in the template files they all have padding left and right as 10px not 15px and the column/container width seems to be larger too.

Thanks
    Jonathan

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Jonathan,

It’s weird as I tried to install this template and play around with ThemeMagic (change primary & link color for new theme) but can’t see any error.

Please make sure these things:

• Correct permission for files/folders on your site (file-644 and folder-755)
    • PHP memory limit should be 128Mb or above
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum