Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have changed the default template theme from blue to red. Everything is fine on the homepage but when I click a link to an article the theme changes to the blue theme. I have cleared browser cache, t3 cache, joomla cache, set the theme to red for all pages in the template management area and nothing works. Any ideas?

I had to copy the red theme template.css file into the blue theme folder to get it to work which shouldn’t be required.

Blaine Friend

Hi Jasonshoulet!
    A link to the site would be most appreciated as well as the current version number of the template you have installed please.
    Thanks!

jasonshoulet Friend

I’m on Joomla 1.5.22 and Methys 1.0.0 (dated March 17, 2011). Unfortunately this is on a local network only so there’s no public address for you to look at it.

Blaine Friend

Hi jasonshoulet!
    The Joomla should at least be version 1.5.23 if you are going to stick with a 1.5 Joomla install.
    Methys template is also more current at version 1.0.1 version.
    Please update, clear site cache, clear browser cache and report back.
    Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Blaine 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum