Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

we have the JA Image Hotspot module at our website (Joomla version 3.4.4). It worked very good until we updated it yesterday. After this update the tooltip/pop up window doesn?t appear anymore. It doesn?t matter if we choose in the backend “always show” or “on hover” (like we had it before). Does anybody know what?s the problem with it?
    Thanks.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @katja,

May I know your site url so I can have a look at the problem ?

katja Friend

Hi Adam,

http://www2.itga-bw.de/mitglieder/landkarte-mitglieder
    That?s the site url where we have the problem with the pop up window.

Thank you!

Best regards,
    Katja

Adam M Moderator

Hi @katja,

Thanks for the info. I checked your site and see there’s a JS conflict so you might want to try temporary disable nay 3rd party extensions has just been installed / updated and recheck.

katja Friend

Hi Adam,

we?ve done what you said but the problem still exists. Can we go back to the former version of your JA Image Hotspot module so that the pop up window works? Would be great 🙂

Thanks for your help!!

Best regards,
    Katja

Adam M Moderator

Hi @katja,

If you upgrade the plugin via JA Extension Manager, you can use rollback function to revert back to previous version.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum