Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi
    its seems you have not added images in the articles . Kindly add images in article > Images and links > Intro image and full article image .
    save and check .
    For the image optimisation please check this documentation .

angelmo Friend

Hi, thanks for the answer

All articles have an image, but it´s storage in another directory /images/stories/XXXXX

You can see this example http://dev.entrenaonline.es/html/index.php/noticia/triatlon/6589-malaga-recibe-a-un-millar-de-participantes-para-la-disputa-del-santander-triathlon-series

It´s a old structure of joomla 2.5.

Do you kown if it´s posible change the default directoy of images ?

Best regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    template use default Joomla article options for Images to show them .
    If the images are inside the Article content it does not show on frontend . Also, the Style code is not implemented for this . I suggest you to use this option to show the images , you can add images for the some of the article that is showing on site home and then use this for future articles .

This option is was also in the Joomla 2.5 version and each template use this .
    I also suggest you use the same size of images for the articles so you will get a better view and symmetry .

angelmo Friend

Hi pankaj

Thanks for the answer, i tested it and it´s ok 😉

I have another question.. if posible hide the featured image of the article?

For example in this article:

http://dev.entrenaonline.es/html/index.php/noticia/triatlon/6589-malaga-recibe-a-un-millar-de-participantes-para-la-disputa-del-santander-triathlon-series

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you do not want to show the image in the Top of article , that is full article image , Kindly do not add Full article image from images and links options .

angelmo Friend

Him i only selected intro image, not Full article

yo can see into the capture image

This comfiguration it´s ok?

1. Captura
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can solve this issue from the solution given by member in this thread Here

angelmo Friend

Hi, thanks a lot!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  angelmo 7 years, 6 months ago.

The topic ‘The thme not show images’ is closed to new replies.