Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

If i try to edit the template in the backend, i dont have any option! everything is empty.

what have i done:

I download the „ja_rave.zip“ and unzipped locally.

– I install first the template

– Then all the zip files from the unzipped folder (component, modules, plugins)

– What must i do with the „source file“ folder? Should i install like the other components/modules in joomla – Extensions?

Saguaros Moderator

now, pls check at these steps:

<blockquote> Then all the zip files from the unzipped folder (component, modules, plugins)</blockquote>after installed all modules, plugins, components, => you need to enable the JA T3 Framework plugin. with others extensions, you need to read theirs guides (part of template userguide in this forum) to make them working on your site.

<blockquote>- What must i do with the „source file“ folder? Should i install like the other components/modules in joomla – Extensions? </blockquote>=> this package contains Source files of Design Template. you unzip this and you will list of source files in there and you open then by Editor Images ( such as PhotoShop, Firework,,,,etc)

PS: If you are creating a new site, i recommend you should download the package having the type is “quickstart” in the download section. you can extract and install it as joomla instalaltion, it will give you clone of the demo site and you can easily customize it.

lorepeter Friend

I am trying to setup the JA Rave I love the way it looks I think that is the most beautifulst template you have created yet, thanks. I never did to install with “quickstart” is that easy or are there any instructions as to how? I would have to install Joomla and upload the files via ftp but I need to setup a database on my host in order for the template and the framework to work?

I would love to hear from anyone.

thanks for any help or directions

lorepeter:cool:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lorepeter 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum