Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi for the first i really like the template but it is that slow that it get wish to open, sometimes 3 minutes…. and that is slow!

I done all that is neccesery , i work with yslow and also page speed, i gzip, compress join and minified, merged, really i done all. but something i really wrong here , it seems like a script is hanging in loop that it just dont want to open.

It seems like this Template gets a client killer unstead a portal >:(

Page speed is teeling me to put some scripts in the bottom, but where is the bottom? Where can i find the bottom? Am i doing something wrong here ?

Well maybe somebody else have one answer with this , i already take my first pack aspirin ….

Thanks on all that know more !

Don Lee Friend

3 mins? LOL!
    I would like to kill this killer, pass me the link plz!

wizi Friend

men take a look , thats increidbale …..cosasymas.com maybe you have a idea for that problem thx

Don Lee Friend

<em>@wizi 213606 wrote:</em><blockquote>men take a look , thats increidbale …..cosasymas.com maybe you have a idea for that problem thx</blockquote>

whew…get it now, loads as freakin….:((
    I created a support ticket for you: OLM-499-91015
    Open it then update your site access infomation please.
    For information on best security practices, and frequently asked questions about sharing access with JoomlArt support, kindly refer to the knowledgebase article at: http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/3/0/providing-joomlart-with-access-to-your-site-or-server

wizi Friend

I think i finally fixed the problem, know i need to know where i can set a javascript code in the bottom or in the head manually…. can you tell me that? Thx

Don Lee Friend

<em>@wizi 216022 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think i finally fixed the problem, know i need to know where i can set a javascript code in the bottom or in the head manually…. can you tell me that? Thx</blockquote>

You are using JA Teline III v2 so you should ask in its forum. However you can add your code in header.php or footer.php files under /templates/ja_teline_iii_v2/blocks/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Don Lee 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum