Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Welcome to the The T3 Template ShowCase Thread! :-*

Since nobody started a thread like this, I’ll go first.

Here’s a template I build for Revierholz – Ihr bodenstรคndiger Holzhandel.

Revierholz is a german company selling all kinds of floors like parquet, laminate and cork. All Products are sold within the virtuemart and joomla powered webshop.

The site runs on Joomla 1.5 and Virtuemart 1.1.6
    The custom template runs on the joomlart T3 Framework with a few customizations. Also the Virtuemart template is custom made with a bunch of customizations.

Feel free to ask questions about it. I’m willing to share everything I’ve learned

It would be nice to see what you guys accomplished with the wonderful T3 Framework and it would be even nicer if this thread evolves to some kind of “how did you do this and that”-discussion.

Show us your sites! ๐Ÿ˜€

1. screenshot
    Phill Moderator

Superb work, very well done. Great idea for a thread too. We often support people but rarely do people come back and show us their finished work.

Not a lot to comment that is bad with that design with the possible exception that the footnav is a little hard to see especially the Top button. Aside from that, fantastic.

What are the 6 modules on the frontpage, the ones with neu in the corners showing off the wood?

pixelzombie Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 213223 wrote:</em><blockquote>Superb work, very well done. Great idea for a thread too. We often support people but rarely do people come back and show us their finished work.

Not a lot to comment that is bad with that design with the possible exception that the footnav is a little hard to see especially the Top button. Aside from that, fantastic.

What are the 6 modules on the frontpage, the ones with neu in the corners showing off the wood?</blockquote>

You’re absolutely right, I’m getting help accross the board with simply everything and always try to show off the results. That’s as important as the help itself I think.

Thanks for the flowers about the design, there are a few hours in it ๐Ÿ™‚ There are still a lot of products that need to be edited with new images and product descriptions since this is “only” a redesign and a lot of the content is copy pasted from manufacturer websites by the shop owner. You should have seen the old version ๐Ÿ˜›

You’re right about that footer nav, I changed it real quick ๐Ÿ˜‰ Propably the problem when you design from top to bottom and I’ve simply “overseen” the footer ๐Ÿ˜€

About the six “new” Products: This is the standard “recent products” module that comes with virtuemart. I’ve revamped it to a div-based layout and added the “new ribbon”. If you want to know how I could give some advice. The animation (if you’re using a modern browser you know what I’m talking about) is a simple javascript that changes the class of the surrounding div on mouseover and mouseout with css3 core animation statements.

Cheers ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pixelzombie 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum