Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

<em>@Hung Dinh 46048 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have put a list of common problem and FAQs of this template + RSgallery HERE
    I will release new version of GSGallery with some bugs fixes tomorrow</blockquote>
    Hi, I’ve a problem qith RS Gallery because the slide show doesn’t work. Images don’t change. See my example in : http://www.mosaiciartecampara.com.
    My joomla version is 1.5
    I’ve installed the template and the RS gallery that was inside the zip package.
    Can you help me finding out the solution, so that my images can “move” like the slideshow template that is see in the live demo of JA AVIAN?
    Thx

Sherlock Friend

HI
    You must go to Extensions->Module managerm choose Ja RSSlide to edit
    You will see like image

sara p Friend

Thx a lot nguoiabcd. Unfortunately, I’ve tried but I already have “Auto run thumb navigation” set to “YES”. Slideshow does’nt work. Maybe the componente is not up to date…. can you give me the link where I can download the module and the component for JA? So maybe I can try again

Sherlock Friend

You can view HERE

sara p Friend

Hi. Gallery doesn’t work.
    Slideshow doesn’t work as u can see on my url http://www.mosaiciartecampara.com
    What can I do else?

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    plz send me an admin account via PM, I will check for you

sara p Friend

Hi, I’m very sorry ’cause I’m in late answering to you. I was out of Italy for work.
    I’ll send you the admin account via PM, you can check whatever u want in order to make RS Gallery work again. Very very thanks!!!

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    Plz check again your site
    I configed for you like image

Number of thumbnails in config must lower than number of thumbnails of gallery

sara p Friend

thx a lot! You’re a genius!!! 🙂
    Now I can upload the images I want, finally!

Do u know how to remove “Features” label? Very very thanks for your helpful support

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    I think you can read HERE

sara p Friend

Ok, I’ve done successfully!
    Thanks, ahave a nice day. Bye bye

sara p Friend

hi!!!!!! Disaster!!! A virus entered in my website and I’ve must to rebuild the website!!!!!
    Now I’m having problem with RS Gallery because I cannot see it, but I’ve installed the component and the module!
    Can I send via PM the account? Thx…

sara p Friend

Oh my God!! Now It Works! I published the module rsquickstat in user1!!!!
    thx

il88 Friend

tell me please in which position the module slideshow in avian ii modern should be placed?

Sherlock Friend

<blockquote>tell me please in which position the module slideshow in avian ii modern should be placed?</blockquote>

That is user5 position

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum