Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

My website is uploaded on one server, the server was put in place regulatory permissions, joomla back end result can not access files on the server, any storage configuration always failed. if i want to work with the JA News module Featured, when I would save the configuration always fails.
    I want to know the configuration of the storage process in a module ja featured news, what file, where is the paths.

This is my problem. any ideas?

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>if i want to work with the JA News module Featured, when I would save the configuration always fails.
    I want to know the configuration of the storage process in a module ja featured news</blockquote>

Your is a permission folder problem enable the FTP user from your backend with correct info and you will solve this issue

harryaalfha Friend

for ja-news feature module, where the configuration file path?

pavit Moderator

<em>@harryaalfha 310625 wrote:</em><blockquote>for ja-news feature module, where the configuration file path?</blockquote>

there is no configuration file path for the module you can configure it through your back end in the module manager

and check the module behaviour through the /modules/mod_janews_featured files i mean the php files and xml files and also the various profiles

maybe you are searching these ?

harryaalfha Friend

yes. yes. I’m looking for it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  harryaalfha 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum