Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have already post this problem but now I’m lost.

I don’t know what is wrong. I hope that someone can tell what is wrong.

I’m working on my localhost with virtualhosts. This is working fine. For test, have created a new database. copied the data in this database. Copied all the files from virtualhost directory to XAMPP/htdocs. Changed the configuration.php file a little as the database. But then it is working!

Now I have copied everything to the subdomain http://test.resetfashion.nl, and now it is not working.

I don’t know what to do. Can anyone explain to me why the class ‘T3Template’ can’t be found?

I have the latest T3v2 verion 2.7.1 installed. It is enabled!

What I also not understand I have had here before this site installed and then it was working! This is not the first time that I install here this site. I have removed this, because I had changed the site on my localhost, lot of css etc. I then I deployed it here again!

If I delete my .htaccess, then I got the puresite template mixed with my default template ResetFashion, which is a copy of the puresite template.

Thanks in advance

With regards,

Nico

pavit Moderator

Hi

Problem is in your default template

You renamed the ja puresite template to ResetFashion , if you switch your home menu item to JA Puresite standards it works fine also from backend >> Template manager

Please check

nkamp Friend

Thanks for you’re reaction so soon. I really appreciate it.

That’s right, I have copied the puresite and then renamed it.

So ResetFashion is the or should be the ‘standard’ template. ResetFashion is the template which I have developed for this site and should be deployed. JA-puresite is still but if it doesn’t have any consequences it could be deleted.

Now it is not clear to me what you mean by “if you switch your home menu item to JA Puresite”. I mean must I change in the ResetFashion template the home menu item, that have to be assigned to the JA puresite template? But what I already said ResetFashion is the template what I have developed for this site.

And if I switch to the JA-puresite template ok then it works (I can’t check it now), but why is my template not working ‘ResetFashion’ not working? Otherwise I have to develop the template again…

And then I still not understand why does it work on my localhost develop machine. Even if I create a new site which is copy of the developed site, with his own database, then it still works!!??

************************ ****** EDIT ****************************** ******
    My son have changed the menu item to the template ja-puresite in stead of resetfashion template. Ok, than it seems that it work, but it is with errors!!! I don’t belief that it is that simple!

JA-PURESITE IS NOT THE TEMPLATE WHAT HAVE TO BE DEPLOYED!
    RESETFASHION IS THE TEMPLATE WHAT HAVE TO BE DEPLOYED! And again I have developed the site on the localhost with resetfashion, which is working!!

If you look at the template reset fashion and go to the tab ‘T3 Options’ you can see that no options are shown!! The page is blanc!!!

Can it have something to do with php.ini? Is it a setting which is not supported by the hoster?
    But I have had already a version deployed on this test domain, and that was working! SO I DON’T THINK SO BUT…

If you look deeper you will see there is more!

I hope that someone can help me out, because I’m getting desperate.
    Nico

nkamp Friend

Hello,

We have fixed it! It seems to me that it has nothing to do with “if you switch your home menu item to JA Puresite standards it works fine also from backend >> Template manager”.

1. 1. I have delete the ja-puresite template and the copy of it, resetfashion template, of the test site.
    2. 2 Then I have installed the ja-puresite again. I have copy this template -not duplicate!- and give it the name resetfashion.
    3. 3 I have first test the site again and the error “The plugin JAT3 framework must be installed and enabled” is gone. On both, if I make resetfashion default. Not any error as well.
    4. 4 Then I have copied the template files of resetfashion, on my localhost, to this test side.

And now it is working.

The only question is WHY!!??

Nico

6709 Friend

Hi Nico!
    In my case, I had to disable the older one JA T3 Framework, to make the T3 Framework to work.
    Happy Joomla

1. JA-T3-Framework-and-T3-Framework-2
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@6709 421516 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Nico!
    In my case, I had to disable the older one JA T3 Framework, to make the T3 Framework to work.
    Happy Joomla</blockquote> @6709 you are using the latest t3 framework .
    that`s why its not supporting JAT3 framework.
    Feel free to write on JA Forum .
    We are Happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum