Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have moved by FTP de site from my localhost to http://test.resetfashion.nl.
    I have copied the database from my localhost –> to the test environment. No errors.

But now I get the error The plugin JAT3 framework must be installed and enabled.

I have checked the JAT3 framework plugin. It is installed. It is enabled. Yes off course, otherwise would also not work on my localhost.

I can go into the backend.No problem.

Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong?

Nico

pavit Moderator

Hi

Enable the error reporting to maximum and verify the errors

also switch to another template and check if it is showing other errors

After switched to other template try to uninstall and install again the T3 Framework plug-in

nkamp Friend

I have enabled the error settings in ‘Global settings –> system –> Debug settings. But I get the same error “**The plugin JAT3 framework must be installed and enabled**”

I have installed the new version of JA t3V2 plugin 2.7.0 to 2.7.1.

I have the original template puresite. When I switch to that template than I get the same error.

But at the template manager there is something strange. At the puresite template I see the tab “T3 Options”, with the options like theme, layout etc.. My copied template from puresite is called resetfashion the language is Dutch “Extra settings” in stead of “T3 Options”, but the page is complete white!! empty, nothing!!!!.

I have empty the T3 cache, expired cache, the joomla cache. In the logs directory files there is nothing remarkble! The last message was from 22-02-2014. That was on my localhost.

I don’t understand this. I hope that someone has an idea.

Btw. I have moved it by FTP with filezilla from my localhost to test.resetfashion.nl

************* EDIT *******
    The message is from index.php and the class ‘T3Template’ can’t be found. But the plugin is installed. I have reïnstalled it. So why can’t the ‘T3Template’ class not be found!!!!?????

Nico

nkamp Friend

I have put the error reporting to a ‘maximum’ in the configuration.php. I have switched on the Debug settings. But nothing changed, No error messages. Nothing in the log files. What is going on? Why is this. The plugin is there, the class ‘T3Template’ is there, so what can I do?

Tomorry evening I will copy everything from my localhost to the subdomain again for the third time. But I do not understand what is happening.
    ON MY LOCALHOST IT IS WORKING!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nkamp 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum