Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

i have installed joomla then i have chosen ja university template… but i liked to use ja bulider, and i did all the steps required from a to z according to tutorial and videos , but the old templates effects my ja builder and the possitions in the old template still having the same place, and articals i have added to the old template still in front page of my ja builder page , even the main menu disparaged. i suppose when i setup ja builder to be my default site from templates menu it suppose to not showing any thing from the old one.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can share the credentials of your site so I will take a look.

Regards

isamalhassan Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Isam,

I checked homepage of your site which displays featured articles on your site and it’s using JA Builder template now. But it seems that you’ve not added any block to header / footer / etc yet.

Could you let me know in details of how you want it should be? I will suggest you further.

Regards

isamalhassan Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

In the ‘Edit’ mode, you can easily see the PAGES item on top navigation, then select import pages from library, a popup will appear with available pages: http://prntscr.com/er0yxp

Kindly check again.

isamalhassan Friend

thank you … this was very helpful and i’m very happy to be one of your costumers

Saguaros Moderator

Thank you very much!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum