Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Instantinlaw has done a great tutorial for those reflective images and text…I used it and it gets a 10 out of 10…see here

“It’s no use having great tools like these, if we’re not getting the most out of them”

Vince your spot on there!!

TomC Moderator

I would love a tutorial on how to add additional javascript functions to JA Template (say, in a custom php mod) that won’t get trumped by the existing js already within the template.

ErikThorsen Friend

I haven’t been online too much lately but how about adding a tutorial on how to create new module positions within the template? So you can add your own banner space or something like this? I am sure there are loads of people interested in something like that? 🙂

Menalto Friend

I have noticed the request that has come in here and will start up to write some tutorials.

TomC Moderator

With the number of new innovations that have come since this thread was last posted in, thought I would re-vitalize for new thoughts, requests, suggestions . . . .

😎

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum