Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

The menu is covering up about 30 – 60px of the top part of the page. How do I stop it from doing this?

kimbare Friend

You need to look on the dev site to see the issue. I added spacers on top of the page on the development site – for now.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Your dev site requires another login first: http://prntscr.com/gkizhg

Could you share this info also?

kimbare Friend

Left it on a couple of the other many messages I have left.

kimbare Friend

Right now the template in use on the development site is the JA Builder so they can see that NONE of the headers create menus that stay open on tablets or phones. Maybe you all could work together to resolve ALL of the many issues I am having with your products. I have left the credentials a couple of times, and JoomlArt’s access will only remain for one more day.

You all need to learn how to resolve issues without needing admin access – that’s absurd to think that is the only way to fix stuff. I have worked in IT for over 38 years and NEVER gave admin access to any vendor to get stuff fixed. And I’m not comfortable giving it to vendors I don’t even know. But, you all have it and I’m leaving it accessible to JoomlArt for only one more day.

kimbare Friend

And if you try to say the problem is 3rd party apps, then there is a major problem with your products because all sites use 3rd party apps, including your apps, because they are needed.

Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Every issue reported by customers, we will try to replicate in our demo site first to see whether it happens there also or not. When we can’t replicate the issue, we need the credentials of customers’ sites so we can have a closer look and check issue directly and help you out.

You can put the info into PRIVATE reply – which can be seen by you and Moderators only.

kimbare Friend

I have shared this with you all so many times it’s not funny. There is one login to get past the htaccess and another to login as administrator. read my messages.

kimbare Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    kimbare Friend

You will need to set the template style to mood. Right now it’s set on JA Builder as there are other issues with it I’m trying to get help with. So don’t say the menu doesn’t cover up the page until you set the template to Mood and then look at the output.

Saguaros Moderator

I see the issue on your site, by default, JA Mood shows topbar + menu + masthead block above the main content section. But on your site, you use Menu > Main content and the menu covers up the main content a bit.

You can try with this css tweak:

• Go to file: root/templates/ja_mood/css/custom.css (Create this file if it doesn’t exist)
    • Add this css rule:
      .t3-mainbody {
      padding-top: 78px !important;
      }

And check again.

kimbare Friend

The padding helps on desktops, but it creates too much room on tablets and phones. This is not really a solution. I’ll try another template, but this solution is not really a solution.

Could you teach Pankaj Sharma how to use Ids and passwords to get into the site. He can’t figure it out and keeps lying and saying I gave him the wrong credentials. He is obviously trying not to help since I am vocal about how many issues your JA Builder product has – it should not be on the market in the shape it’s in.

Saguaros Moderator

You can try with the Media Query to add above style for specific screen resolution as you wish. For example, if you want to apply above style to desktop only, you can try with:

@media (min-width: 992px) {
      .t3-mainbody {
        padding-top: 78px !important;
      }
    }
    kimbare Friend

I have removed Mood from my client’s site. We are trying another template. So you can close this topic.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kimbare 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum