Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Joomla 2.5.24
    Version 1.1.1

Site is not displaying and neither is the layout in the Template manager. It is a fresh quickstart install.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi smiguru,

If your site is installed with quickstart package and you didn’t edit any layout file, kindly check:

• PHP memory limit: try to increate to 128Mb or above
    • Permission of files/folders on your site: the recommended permission should be: file-644 and folder-755
    smiguru Friend

Those setting are already set up that way.

Saguaros Moderator

Do you install quickstart with Sample Data? and which version of PHP is your site running with?

I just tried to download quickstart package of JA Medicare template and install in my local but it worked:

Template version 1.1.4
    T3 framework: 2.5.1
    PHP version 5.6.7

Please try again with these latest version.

smiguru Friend

Is that using Joomla version 2.5 or 3?

Saguaros Moderator

The latest version of Quickstart package of this template is running with Joomla 3 only, J!2.5 is no longer supported by Joomla anymore.

smiguru Friend

So in other words Joomlart is no longer supporting it’s 2.5 templates?

Saguaros Moderator

The upcoming new template will be available for Joomla 3.x only.

Of course, with templates are available for both Joomla 2.5 & 3.x, we still support it but no more feature updated for Joomla 2.5 version.

It’s highly recommended to upgrade to Joomla 3.x as its new feature and better for security reason.

smiguru Friend

Correct and I understand that but it still does not help my situation now. It does however answer the question as to whether or not I will renew my subscription or recommend using JoomlArt templates. That answer will be NO.

Saguaros Moderator

Lots of our customers are using this template without issue so I think it may come from server issue specific. If you experience any issue with our template, just send us the login info of your site so that we can check and help you out.

smiguru Friend

Who do I send it to?

Saguaros Moderator

You can send it to me via your reply and SET IT AS PRIVATE reply so that only Moderators and Staff can see

smiguru Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Pls also update the FTP account, I will check what wrong with layout files.

smiguru Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum