Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

The JA_flash rotator doesn’t work in IE 7 but works fine in Mozilla. In IE 7 the error message notes that there is a ‘web page problem which prevents it from functioning properly’, and
    ‘object does not support this property’

I can view any flash site in my IE7 browser except my own – so it must be a problem with the Ja Xenia ja-news setup.

Anyone have any ideas or a solution?

Dear JoomlArt Development Team

I’ve now tried everything I can think of to get the Ja News rotator to work in IE7 – so where is the problem please? As said, JaNews works perfectly in FF…

yapchoo Friend

Dear All,

Same thing ..happen to me, good in FF but fail in IE7, see attached for the error message.

1. Capture_10
    yapchoo Friend

Any updated?

Hung Dinh Friend

This seem to be a bug, I will get Khanh Le’s attention to the problem and he will come back with a solution by tomorrow.
    Thank you for your patience, yapchoo & limeweb

Khanh Le Moderator

Hi all, it seems that we need your live site url to figure out what happen. Please set up a (test) live site and send the url to me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Khanh Le 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum