Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello, I have read all the posts regarding changing the favicon and this worked for my Mendozite pages but not for my JA_Onepage menu items. I did not copy the head.php file over yet because when I looked inside there was Mendozite specific code in there. I did the standard copy of the favicon over to the plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/images folder as described in other posts. I cleared all the caches (main system and t3). Any ideas? Thanks so much, I am loving the Onepage layout. Jim

Jim Hill, Digital Marketing Manager
    User Friendly Consulting, Inc.
    1401 Kings Highway, Winona Lake, IN 46590

jimhill10 Friend

PS, my test page, a work in progress (have to correct the logo size and stuff like that) is:
    http://www.ufcinc.com/Quillix-Web/test-onepage

jimhill10 Friend

Ok I am not sure what I did but after clearing browser cache it works well. Closed.

sefja Developer

I have to jump on this thread because I have the same problem with a personalized favicon.
    What I did: quickinstall of JA onepage 1.04 with Joomla 2.5, everything seems to work fine. I tried to copy my favicon.ico to plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/images — this works with other JA template which based on T3 framework v2. But in this case it is different: there is no folder “jat3” in my installation. Where I have to copy the personalized favicon?

Why this have to be such complicated? In former times™ all you have to do was copying the favicon.ico to the root and all was fine…

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Do you mean the logo image? The image located in images folder: /templates/ja_onepage/images/logo.png

sefja Developer

Hi Saguraros —
    no, I don’t want to change the logo of the site, I want to change the favicon.ico.

The “normal” way with T3 framework v2 was to copy it into plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/images — but unfortunately there is no “jat3” folder inside the plugins/system folder.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi sefia,

With new template goes with new T3 framework like JA Onepage, you can change favicon icon in template folder: templatesja_onepagefavicon.ico

Hope this helps.

uzvezda Friend

Hi,
    with template Mendozite 3.0 quickstart instalation favicon is used in folder /plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/images/favicon.ico

favicons are also in template folders, but it read from plugins folder.
    when you realize it doesn’t matter.

I hope it will help to save some time

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  uzvezda 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum