Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

The truck going outside the layout, check my site:

http://autoway.no/1/

Please any help

1. Untitled-3
    2. Untitled-4
    chavan Friend

This won’t harm your site’s actual layout.

lillestromby Friend

<em>@Chavan 236084 wrote:</em><blockquote>This won’t harm your site’s actual layout.</blockquote>

Hello Chavan, its harm my site please check my site and see it. :((

chavan Friend

It will just extend in the bottom and realign. but the center part of the template will be affected. I checked your site.

is the template aligned in center is moving to the left?

lillestromby Friend

<em>@Chavan 236097 wrote:</em><blockquote>It will just extend in the bottom and realign. but the center part of the template will be affected. I checked your site.

is the template aligned in center is moving to the left?</blockquote>

Thank you for quick answer, I don’t know if the template in center or not but my template is ja_teline_iv_j15

If you want any file to attach tell me please.

*Also if have a trouble do you know why ja_teline_iv_j15 is very slow i have tried everything to make it faster but no way. Do you have any tips!

chavan Friend

your template is in center.

Already cache is enabled.

I hope there are lost of Images loading every now and then. I hope this make a bit slow. Apart from that nothing to do for decreasing the loading time

Note: If you Find my Post useful please click on the Thanks Icon

lillestromby Friend

Ok my template is in center what to do to make JA Animation Module work like JA Events template do you have any idea.

chavan Friend

disable the existing slideshow and Upload the Animation module using Extesion-> install/unistall

Then Enable the Animation module in the repective position.

Thats it.

But I’m not sure about the design. Lets try it.

lillestromby Friend

Hi
    I have disable the slideshow module and installed Animation module, its enabled in footer position and sure i have test it on the positions. Please take a looke on http://www.autoway.no/1

Thanks

Phill Moderator

In JA Events the whole animation module is in a div of its own with a custom class to hide the overflowing image.

You could edit the following in template.css from

#ja-footer {

padding: 0;

}

to

#ja-footer {
    clear: both;
    min-height: 170px;
    overflow: hidden;
    padding: 0;

}

chavan Friend

There are lots to be done.

1. There is no position for it to be apeared like in Ja Events. – so you have to create one position.
    2. Then Assign the Animation module to that position.
    3. you need to do some custom css code for this.

This Link will help you to create a new position : http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Template_Framework/FAQs#Creating_new_module_positions

Please Ignore the Following Post suggestion

<blockquote>disable the existing slideshow and Upload the Animation module using Extesion-> install/unistall

Then Enable the Animation module in the repective position.</blockquote>

lillestromby Friend

Thank you both phill and Chavan, Thats was perfect i changed the footer code.

You can see the site: http://skedsmocar.no/1/

Can you tell me wich file should i change it to UTF-8 to make the norwegian å ø æ.

Thanks agian for great help :laugh:

Phill Moderator

Chavan,

Please see my previous post for future reference. It is quite simple with a quick css adjustment.

Lillestromby,

UTF-* is the collation used by the database. You would need to check your database for that. Or are you talking about specific items that are not showing correctly or are you using a google fot that does not support those characters?

lillestromby Friend

Thanks Phill i have changed the footer code and it was perfect without any problem with layout.

About the characters am talking on JA Animation Module inside Description Parameters see the attachment.

1. Uten-navn
    chavan Friend

Thanks, Will do it Phill

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lillestromby 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum