Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Background: I have used another template before this one which had 12 menu items in main menu. Now i installed JA Erica and knew there were too many menu items and this had a rather funny side-effect in IE6 as we will see soon. I changed to CSS menu in the backend.

Now you will see that Ja Erica and JA Genista are the same templates!

Now let’s see some proof…

This is how it looks when you first visit the page:

Now let’s move the mouse pointer to the logo…

And this time we will move the mouse pointer to another location so it’s not hovered anymore…

I love IE6 haha 😀

Now, anyone who can tell me what’s going on? I have cleared cache/temp files and so on…
    Maybe it is 2 templates for the price of one? 😉

Link to Ja Genista: http://www.joomlart.com/templates_demo.php?template=ja_genista

siegfriedp Friend

I get an error in IE6 – caused by this code from ja_erica/scripts/ja.script.js:

var obj = $E(‘h1.logo a’);
    obj.onmouseover = function () {
    this.setStyle(‘filter’, “progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(src=templates/ja_genista/images/logo2.png, sizingMethod=’crop’)”);
    }
    obj.onmouseout = function () {
    this.setStyle(‘filter’, “progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(src=templates/ja_genista/images/logo1.png, sizingMethod=’crop’)”);
    }

I think that is the bug – when you install ja_genista you will get no error – therefore you will get the umbrella.

Greetings Siegfried

prim Friend

Thanks for the explaination Sigfried 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  prim 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum