Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am seen the Featured Articles displayed at the top when I click on an article to read it.

I have clearly indicated in the menu assignment that it should only display those featured articles when I am on the home page ONLY. Site is here.

How do I go about this problem, please?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi iguinee,

Do you mean that you want to open details article page (not homepage) when you click one of those featured articles?

If so, you need to assign that article (or category that article belongs to) to a menu item, then it will direct to new page when being clicked.

Regards

iguinee Friend

Normally, when you click on an article which, the page changes and the article is displayed and the module displaying the headline articles dissapers. This is not the case for me.

When I click on an article, it displays BUT the module is still at the TOP of the article. Check it please.

Saguaros Moderator

Please try to new menu (in case you don’t want it appears in frontend) and create a new menu item for this menu, then assign that article (or category that article belongs to) to this new menu item.

Also make sure that you don’t assign any module to this menu item.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum